STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF

Day 14 – 4/7/16

Not a page.

Once again you get a insight of ramblings from Lucy's life. Today it's about feeling inadequate.

I'm on training for my new job today, and for the next 3days to come. It was a reminder of why I never enjoyed high school today.
I always seem to find myself surrounded by people who are deemed as smarter or more knowledgeable.
I am a slow learner. And I learn by doing. Not reading and writing. By physically doing things.

I have yet to be sat down at my new job and shown how to physically do the things I need to do. And I'm feeling very suckish like I'm falling behind and I'm not going to be that good etc. And it's a feeling that just flashes me back to high school.

I don't know if it's just me mentally degrading myself and stressing out because I feel like I'm going to go back to the store and not actually know what I'm doing unlike everyone else.
Which is probably going to happen.

But I need to think hey, it's not he end of the world. Some people are slower than others; me included.

These are my thoughts today.
What are yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments