March Favourites!


Last month was my birthday month so I had the idea of doing a February faves. However life happened and I never got round to writing, so heres a mix of march/February faves!

My number one favourite of the month was my birthday present from my S/O.
Id wanted a pair of timberlands for so long I think I just wore him down with annoyance but I was very shocked he actually caved and bought me a pair and holy crap am I in love. They go with anything and complete my style just how I imagined.
I have the traditional colour but others are definitely on my list for future footwear.



Second is my duster jacket. Ive been wanting a smart coat for months now, and its hard finding a long coat when your legs are just so damn short. So I took a plunge on boohoo and stuck jackpot. This light pink duster jacket is my ultimate style item right now. Ive never been so happy to piece it together and dress up simple jeans and t-shirt. Even pairing it with my timbs goes and I feel on fleek.
Ive had so many compliments on it too so grab yourself one, there’s plenty of colours to choose from
.



Third is a gift from my work, a honey box from Lush. At first I was just excited because its lush, but the smell of all these products are to die for. As soon as you open the box your hit, you get a shower gel, body scrub, soap and lip scrub. All smell amazing and I have to hide the shower gel in my room to stop anyone else in my household using it all. The scrub does wonders for your body and leaves it feeling so buttery and soft. Ive never been a massive fan of honey in general but after receiving this gift box I will definitely be investing in more lush related honey products.



Finally to keep this short and sweet my fourth favourite of the month is a weird one, but orange juice. Those little juice boxes, usually the supermarket brand ones because lets face it, they taste just as good. Make sure its got the sugar in it, because I don’t want any diluted juice. But these have become my favourite, I used to take them to work to drink on a morning and now they have become part of my routine to have an orange juice. Especially when my stomach isn’t feeling too good, that vitamin C definitely helps!
Plus I feel like im 6 drinking from a little juice carton again and I love it. #noshame.


                                                    Whats your favourites this month?



You Might Also Like

0 comments