Im struggling.

I don’t think my brain is working.
I keep tapping it to see if its there,
I get no response.

For I feel it is like me,
trying to hide in a corner from this pain and sadness.
While we both fight the fear of whats inside us.

But I cant do this alone,
and my brain is all I have.
but im struggling to find it,

As my body shakes and tears roll down, It may not want to be found.

For the body that I possess isn’t something I would want to be a part of either.

As I encounter sleepless nights and nerve filled days.
I drain all my energy on trying to find what energy is left inside me.
But my dreams keep me awake, for I don’t want to sleep.

I would like my brain back and to be normal again.


Not looking for a bathroom as my eyelids fill with a river. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments