Reducing the plastic.


I recently learnt that face wipes contain plastic in them. I shouldn’t be surprised really when everything seems to contain plastic in them nowadays. However I haven’t bought facewipes for quite a while I tend to use cleanser and cotton pads to take my makeup off. Although even this wasn’t really making my skin happy. 

So when I heard a few influencers talking about reusable makeup removers that you can also put in the washing machine to clean them I had to try them.
I find I waste so much money on cotton pads and trying different cleansers and still end up with makeup left on my face of my skin breaking out.

I bought Face Halo a few weeks ago and I can confirm they are life changing.

Face Halo comes in a pack of 3 and I paid 30dollars. 10 dollars for a pad that replaces up to 500 makeup wipes?! Yes please! These microfiber pads are machine washable and just require water to use. I went for black after seeing the only negative reviews on the white version was that it stains from your makeup. Honestly I couldn’t be happier with the product.
I wear eyeliner and eyeshadow mostly so was a bit sceptical at how this pad and water would take off my wings. But I was so happy with the results, I don’t need to scrub at my eyes anymore and it takes my makeup off effortlessly.

As a result im doing a small part on reducing the amount of waste going back into our sacred planet and my skin is feeling and looking better everyday. Yes I still have my classic chin spots but the rest of my face is pretty balanced out and I know it’s a result of not scrubbing cleanser into my skin. My eyes are also feeling healthier after not having to scrub at them to remove my makeup each night.

I purchased mine from a site called adore beauty, which in all honestly I couldn’t recommend enough. My first parcel never made it to me so after emailing them they quickly resent my parcel, no cost, no questions which luckily did come a few days later. I am thankful for a company that just delivers no small print to fix an issue.


Also i got a mini TimTam, hello winning. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments