Dear Sea


Dear Sea,

I’ve struggled to write this one. I suppose my relationship with the sea is a complicated one as those who have read my blog know.
You almost took my life away, you’ve left me with scars I still run my fingers over and be thankful it was nothing worse. You have left me with anxiety on rocks and a fear of waves. I know forgiveness takes a while and one day I may be able to. But right now im only going in you if your calm to keep me calm.

Dear sea, I still love being around you, I like listening to your calmness and chaos. I enjoy walking hand in hand with my partner along you, I like taking trips on a boat for 4hours searching for the wonders that live in you. I still love the best bits of you. But you took away a part of me the day you tried to take all of me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments