November Tunes.

Its December already! As the Christmas countdown begins, and the music starts to play. I begin to wonder what I can write about today.
Sorry I didn’t mean for that to rhyme I just couldn’t stop myself.
Ive been expanding my range of music as always, if you’re in my car I can be blasting Adele to Cardi B. Be ready for a party. So I thought I would do my November favourite tunes, with a few honourable mentions.

In no particular order.

1. Demi Lovato – Sorry not sorry.
When this comes on, it gets turned up. I will sing this song as loud as I can and I feel like the bad bitch Demi wants me to be.
2. Khalid – Young Dumb & Broke.
This song is a depict of my life right now. Always. Its also just a really feel good song.
3. Cardi B – Bodak Yellow.
When this song comes on in my car, I am not the same person. This song is my jam, just please listen to it.
4. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
I love a good indie track thanks to my Boyfriend getting me into that softer style of music, this song was one that we both instantly wanted to know who it was when he heard it.
5. Don’t give it up – Six60
When I was in New Zealand everyone raved about Six60 and I never bothered listening. Until one day this song came on my playlist and the beat alone I could listen to on repeat. They have multiple other songs I have become big fans off.

Honourable mention time.
Big Shak- Mans not hot.
This song, man this song. This song reminds me of 2008, but it is wonderful. I fell in love when I first heard it, and soon after Johnny followed, next minute everyone at work is busting out the lyrics. Its amazing.
Body like a back road – Sam hunt.
This song is chill and happy and just give me good vibes all round. Very nice driving song.



Let me know if you listen to any of these and let me know your favourites of last month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments