Relationship reality.

We fight.
we cry.
we love.
we support.
we try.
were not perfect.
but you’re perfect for me.

Divorce will never be an option, we both say. For we are determined to make everything work as long as its worth working for. And you my love are worth working for.
youre my favourite person to photograph.
youre my favourite person to travel with.
youre my favourite person to laugh with.
youre my favourite person to cry with.

The beauty is, its not posted everywhere, our highs and lows are ours. Snippets are shared with the rest of the world. And sometimes I want to share them all. But its not real is it? If my page is filled with pictures with you, for you are a part of my life, but not my whole life. Half Is mine, and I want to remain my identity. I want people to look at my profile and see snippets that you see, me.

don’t become lost in this fantasy of a perfect relationship. Don’t loose yourself along the way. For half of what you see on social media is only half of the story. Is a selfie really worth it if it was brought on after an argument?


My favourite person to watch is Helen Anderson, for her vlogs show the beauty of real life, real problems, and a real relationship and I admire her for putting herself out there. We are all so brainwashed with perfection, its nice to have pinches of reality. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments