PIXIE LOTT HAIR PAINT SPRAY REVIEW

Ever since I was 11 I have been infatuated with the idea of having pink in my hair. As a older friend
had it in hers and I saw it as the dream.

One day I will be old enough to dye my hair and get pink!
But suddenly I turned 16 and I did blue, blue?! Where did blue come from idk. But I had dip dyed
blue hair and loved it. Then I dyed it brown. Then it went ginger. Eventually I plucked up the courage
and went red. From red I started the year long struggle of going blonde. But pink has always been at
the back of my mind.

I suppose it's been like a first love, something you never forget.
So a few months ago I brought the question to my hairdresser ‘what dye would you suggest for
temporary pink ends?’
‘Non.’ She replied.
But suddenly it was 2months later and I was stood in superdrug googling reviews of pixie lotts temp
hair colour range. I found very limited posts.
So here is mine.

I decided I didn't want to risk the dye just yet and bought her paint spray range. Pink glitter. The
glitter kind of went over my head, however it's mainly a can of glitter with hints of pink.
It took to my hair very well; it was the exact shade of pink I wanted, light but noticeable. I only did
the underneath of my hair as I still had work the next day so if anything went wrong I wanted to be
safe.
Now I loved the colour loved how it looked.
What I hated was how it felt, and how glitter went everywhere. All over everything in my room. I'd
recommend applying it naked with a bin bag round you(sounds stupid but trust me)
I tried combing the dryness and glitter out which helped the feel of it a little but it still made me feel
like my hair was going to snap off. So I knew it wasn't going to be a few day look more a few hours.
However I kept it overnight had some feedback the next day and went out to buy the actual dye.




You Might Also Like

0 comments