GLITTER EYES

Hello my glitter fairies today I thought id share with you my new favourite look.
Glitter eyes.

Its something I learnt off Helen Anderson and wanted to share my glitter eyes and what I love about them.

I originally used to use just standard glitter when I started experimenting with glitter eyes however it was quite chunky and got everywhere. Because of the nature of normal glitter compared to eye glitter is you have to apply multiple layers to get it to build, stick and cover the eyelid. The downside to normal glitter vs eye glitter as well is even though its applied, it will flake and it will come off especially onto your false lashes which is then impossible to remove it from them.

Once I learnt about NYX eye glitter range I searched all over the internet for some colours I thought would suit me, however the ones I wanted to try first were all sold out, understandable and disappointing. Luckily for me I was heading down to London so searched every boots store to find the NYX stand where I found a whole section dedicated to glitter and oh my goodness my glitter heart fluttered as I struggled to decide which ones I wanted, and how many my boyfriend would let me get.

I ended leaving with two, a classic silver, and a wonderful pink.

I have yet to open the silver because I am so in love with the pink. The application takes less than normal eye shadow, no blending, not finding the perfect colour, no fuss.
I pop on my NYX glitter glue and while I wait for it to get to the perfect stickiness I pour some of my glitter into the lid. Grab myself an eyeshadow brush I don’t use and dab it from the lid to my eyelids. The coverage is brilliant and I don’t need to do multiple layers.
Suddenly I’m sat in awe at my beautiful glitter eyes and the hardest bit of it all is deciding which eyelashes to put on and then applying them!

Its honestly the easiest and simplest ways to add a bit of jazz to your face, whether it be a night out, festival or your just feeling fancy. Try out your own glitter eye and own it.

Just be careful because your face will be carrying glitter around it the next day too. So rock that look as well.




You Might Also Like

0 comments