KISS ME YOU FOOL, little minx...



These are the names of my next two which ive paired together for this post as they are the same kind from the same brand.
I fell in love with this lipstick at the start of the year and although I have a current falling out with them I couldn’t not add them to the list as I sit here staring at them. Ive even decided id wear one tomorrow to try it again. The love affair continuous….

With Rimmels Provocalips.

This lipstick/gloss has two sides, one side is the colour applicator that applys like a gloss. The otherside is a clear gloss which you put on after a few minutes of allowing the floss to dry, this seals in the colour and turns it a little into a matt. Leaving it staying on your lips for as the stick claims 16hours. I find after first applying it and then drinking something some of it will transfer on, however it has never affected the colour left on my lips and I love the fact I don’t have to worry about it.



Although, the reason I will confess as to why I have fallen out with this product is recently its started to crumble away, it dries and flakes and I find myself biting at my lip making it worse and making my lips in general look awful.
Im unsure if this is because ive used it a lot or if its just something im doing that’s causing this as when I first got the product I never had this problem, hence why I fell in love and talk so highly of it.


If youre looking for something for your lips on those long nights out where you don’t want to spend hours making bathroom trips of feeling conscious everytime you take a sip or bite to eat, pick up this beauty of a product!

You Might Also Like

0 comments