DAY FOUR!

Day four of five fabulous days of fashion!

Welcome to one of my favourite new pieces and just in general style of outfit.
A one piece.

This is the second one piece I own; now I would never wear it out on its own like in the photo, although I don’t oppose to it. Just personally I would be too conscious. I am loving the different ways I can style my one piece.
I added this one onto my list and not my other despite them being both new items to my wardrobe and both quite low cut, this is an outfit I look at still get surprised I own it.

It’s a beautiful white changing to black flowy one piece which is low cut in the middle. So if you’re wearing a very unflattering bra and this piece, don’t run because the wind will cause your low cut middle to separate at either side…

But do style it with a skirt, with jeans, wear it confidently and stride into that bar for those Friday night cocktails because you now own an outfit that makes you feel like an adult. Despite still looking like a 12year old.

It’s a simplistic item of clothing that does a lot for an outfit, I invested in it especially for that casual cocktail look. When you don’t want to go all out dressing up but still wanting to make an effort.


This beauty was bought at New Look. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments