I Grew up with small things on my chest....

I grew up with small things on my chest.
I grew up believing I would never find someone to love me because of what was on my chest.
I grew up conscious of my body as I knew it wasn’t the social standard to have small boobs.
I grew up being told for by every guy I met that I had small boobs as if I had forgotten over night.
I grew up with boys pretending to mistake me for a guy.

I grew up with so little faith in myself, in my body, and loosing all the wonders it held and the confidence I needed in school.
The photo below is a big deal for me, im not one to post images of my body. But its day three of five fabulous fashion outfits in five days. And today is my new beautiful bra.

Now my boyfriend was a little wary of me posting this photo as he said he doesn’t want people seeing what is for his eyes. But I reminded him no one reads my blog first of all, and secondly, my boobs are not big enough, nor is this a push up bra, to show any sign of something living on my chest.

But oh my gosh this beautiful bra. Ive never felt sexy having small boobs and happy for people to see my bra before. I style it with shirts that cut low, and by Friday you will see in the outfit I don’t bother to cover when the lines are showing in the middle because damn. It can really make an outfit. It boosts your confidence because you know that you’re wearing a saucy bra even if others cant. But it also adds to the outfit, scared to get that low cut top because you don’t ooze with cleavage? Get a bra that has the beautiful lines running down the middle. You’ll be sure flaunting v necks in no time!

Its an ultimate confidence booster when you feel comfortable in an area you’ve never fully thrived with confidence. A statement bra can do wonders for yourself, your body and your mind. Plus your wardrobe but that’s just a bonus.
I must also add id been searching for a bra with the extra lace underneath it, but im not a fan/fully confident yet to try out one without the underwire so when I stumbled across this I couldn’t resist.


This bra is just the first of many that I will be getting to add a little extra to my standard bra collection.
This piece is from missguided. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments