The Final Piece!!

The final piece!!!

The final piece of clothing on this series is this beautiful metallic blue skirt. Now previously noted, I don’t tend to wear skirts. But I couldn’t resist when I saw this online and I was too excited to receive it and try it on. Although I must admit, I did one of those purchases where you buy with the mentality of its not going to fit/look good and you’re already preparing to send it back.


But alas this wasn’t the case with this beauty, it did fit(just) and I fell in love. I feel like the ultimate mermaid in it. The colour and the material and the style of the skirt makes me want to spend the whole time wearing it twirling in circles.

Although, my confidence being low and having never wore such a bold piece before, I have yet to wear it out. Im planning on wearing it when I go see Wicked because I feel like it’s a very Wicked themed skirt. And even though im feeling very nervous about being out in a skirt so bold and wonderful, im also very excited to show it off to the world and express my inner mermaid.


The beautiful; magical; mermaid skirt is from the wonderful ASOS. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments