BONUS POST!



I say a bonus post because I started this thing this week that I was really proud of(like  you have no idea how proud of myself I was for this little theme I had) and then I suddenly realised. I didn’t have five outfits like stated for FIVE fabulous days of fashion. I had six. My little skirt that started the whole online shopping trip to acquire the other five outfits had been forgotten.

Id been searching for a skirt for a while because id fallen in love with a youtuber by the name of Dodie/Doodleoodle. Who recently showed off some new skirts she had purchased and Its safe to say I wanted them. So my hunt began, and it ended rather sadly after about 5shops not supplying me with the design or material or length I wanted out of my desired skirt.

It was at this point I was definitely fussy when it came to skirts. Oops.

I was after something plain black and flowy, im a very small person myself so I didn’t want anything too long that would eat my legs. Scrolling through ASOS and the main reason for being on asos I found this wonderful plain black flowy skirt at a reasonable length and it contained pockets. I was sold. This was the item of clothing id been thinking about for a month!

I wore it out two days later and didn’t regret my purchase, I styled it with my stipey shirt which went well but I also found that because the skirt is high waisted and the shirt is cropped there was a slight gap which I felt would have been better if it looked like it was all pieced  together. But that’s fine I can always achieve this look with another shirt. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments