Add a bit of sparkle...

Add a little bit of sparkle back into your day.
I used to be obsessed with nail varnish and nail art, and then I became a traveller and a person who moved a lot so nail varnish got pushed aside. Until recently where I started a new job and I wear a red shirt and everything themed around me is red… and the only colour nail varnish I own is red..
So I branched out, I needed something new, something not red.

When I stumbled into the Barry M section and found a row which contained 4 glittery coloured nail polishes and my eyes turned wide. I immidently got attracted to the purple one as it was the brightest coloured of them all.

It makes your nails look like you have a thousand galaxy’s trapped inside. The plus side to this polish along with the colour and the epicness you feel flaunting your nails around is how easy and quickly it dries.
I tend to have a problem with smudging nails constantly while waiting for them to try, however within an hour id already done three coats and put a top coat on top to make the overall feel smoother.

If your shopping around a beauty store make sure you pop to the Barry M Section, I do have a soft spot for there polishes.
Also let me know what your favourite nail polish is!



You Might Also Like

0 comments