Dear learning

Dear Learning,

 You are one of the most consistent things in my life.
Everyday I am learning new things at work.
Everyday I am learning how to be a better me.
Everyday I am learning how to to respond to rude coworkers who love to talk to you in a condescending tone but you know if you want to be a manager you can’t turn around and tell them to fuck off.
Sorry did that get a bit too real?
Everyday I am learning how to be a better partner.

Everyday is a new day to learn something new. In school learning isn’t cool, so we try avoid doing any work. But as you get older anytime you are given the chance to do something new.
Take it.
It’s scary,
Especially for someone with anxiety around new things.
But if I want to be advance In the world and make me a better me.
I need to keep learning.

You Might Also Like

0 comments