Doughnuts!

My New Backpack.
As I watched my favourite girl Helen Anderson open post that she had been sent something caught my eye, as it usually does. Id been searching for a new bag for months now and as helen pulled out this mustard yellow one my heart started beating. That was it. I needed that bag.
With most of these things being sent to youtubers like Helen, they tend to be a bit out of my price range, but with one quick search and a slight talk to myself I was sold. Just the real question was, what colour?

Helens mustard yellow was lovely but would never suit me. Most of my favourite colours were out of stock, of course. But one that caught my eye was a rose pink one. The image on the website shows a pale pink and bright pink together. I asked a few people and they all liked it, soon enough and 65pounds later I was sat waiting for it to come.

The thing that fascinated me about these bags were the pockets, it fits an ipad pro 12.9 inch in with room to spare as well as many extra compartments for snacks and cards. I’m a culprit of putting my cards in my bag pocket and ruining them but I hate carrying a purse, so the mesh zip part of this bag was ideal and I was already dreaming about my cards living much happier days in there and no longer have a clutter filled bag.

The bag arrived a few days later with a handwritten address on the front. The bag that arrived was a different colour to what is advertised online, but for me this wasn’t a massive deal I still liked the colour. Just a heads up. 

The bag comes with two outside pockets which look like bottle holders but seem to be too tight, maybe its just me, for actual bottles but have come in very handy for my keys. Inside is two bottle holders, yess says the girl with an energy drink in one and a water bottle in another.
Infact I love this bag so much the first day I wore it to work, my co-worker, who also watches the lovely Helen so knew about the bag purchased her own that day. She bought a lovely purple colour and I would highly recommend.
The sturdiness and design of the bag just holds everything I was looking for, but didn’t know where to look.

I couldn’t recommend enough Doughnuts range, especially the wonderful Macaroon styles.



You Might Also Like

0 comments