Where are my priorities?

I have owned the same black converse for the past 5 years. They were my first pair and have traveled the world with me.

I even found this photo on my timehop and decided it was only right to redo it and shame myself.






















As you can see my beloved pair are a little bit worse for wear, but as I always like to say when my shoes get this bad is that they add character!
Now my previous job required me to wear white converse. I managed to destroy two pairs over the year working in them.
My new job requires me to wear either black or red converse.

Instead of justifying myself to spend money on a new pair of converse for my new job. I think nah; there's nothing wrong with the ones I own I'll save my money.


EXCEPT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PRORITIES.
Let me summarise what I've just tried to say; I need to wear converse for my job and look smart.
I decided instead of spending money on a new pair of shoes for work I'd spend the money on a new pair of shoes to match my new clothes-.-

Id spent hours searching on different websites to not find anything to take my fancy, was I wanting boots or some of those little chunky sandals? I couldn’t decide.
So I took a trip to an actual store to expect to not find anything, as usual. However I stumbled across some black tie up boots with just the right amount of heel that I would still feel comfortable getting onto public transport and feel classy in. Win. It’s what id subconsciously been searching for.

I found this pair at New Look and I wasn’t the only one who found it love at first sight as I saw another girl sat opposite me trying them on and purchasing a pair herself.
Now my mother may shout at me for buying new boots but hey you can never have enough! A Casual pair, a mid range pair and a fancy pair. Check, check and check.

Let me know what you think of these.

Another month and ill buy new converse…. Promise…






You Might Also Like

0 comments