It's stripey season!

Its Stripey season!

I used to have a uniform that consisted of a striped shirt, this striped shirt happened to be IN that summer. How we all found out when our customers were matching the staff, would you like a table or a job there sir?
I never found this pattern to suit me and I’m not sure if it’s because it was my work uniform and I felt like I lived in it and grew to attach it with a thing that wasn’t always enjoyable.
When while browsing again in shopping apps; its back.

STRIPES. EVERYWHERE.
I started to get sad that I didn’t keep one of my 5 shirts I once owned, as all I wanted was to put on stripes and feel like I belonged somewhere again.
So when I saw this crop top I couldn’t say no, so into the basket it went. I was daring to be different in a few ways. I had invested in stripes which I never found I suited but wanted to try out again (don’t hate them this time.) This design also contains sleeves, something I never detest too, but unless it’s a baseball tee don’t seem to invest in either. And finally, it was a crop top. This isn’t the daring part, I have many crop tops, I found a new love for them last year, but the majority of the ones I own are very flowy and hide my stomach often. This is a very blunt cut top, no room for flowyness(I know its not a word but it should be) here folks. But I like it.

This outfit is perfect with shorts, jeans or in my next post I styled it lovely with a high waisted skirt. Turning it from casual to fancy. My favourite paring happens to be in my dungarees.
And on a lazy afternoon after a shower not wanting to get properly dressed I dared to try it without a bra and I never felt more comfortable in a tightish top and not feel like the whole world is staring at my tiny nipples trying to figure out if there is any boob actually under there.

TMI?
Maybe, but if you’re a small boobed human like me you will understand the struggle.

It’s from New Looks Petit range, in which ive just started truly investing in petit options as they fit smaller bodys so well and I don’t know why I didn’t take advantage of this before. Thankyou petit designers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments