FIVE FAVOURITE LIPSTICKS

Another week and another blog series. This one had been on my mind for a while and I very much enjoyed(and I hope you did too) my last series.

This week its my Five Favourites of lipsticks!
I invested in lipstick when I was 17 and had an interview for a clothing store, not being the best with fashion etc I decided that if I bought some lipstick it would help with my interview. The lipstick I bought was called audition, I hope you can guess why. And I got the job, so I stand by my statement. Lipstick makes it.
Makes the outfit.
Makes the face.
Makes you.
If you don’t have the face for lipstick that’s fine, you still rock your lips. But my main statement for the past year is that a face isn’t complete without a good lipstick.
I find myself moving from wearing lipstick just for when I went out to wearing lipstick every day, I rarely put my face on and don’t add a colour to the lips.
Now if I had it my way, I would have so many lipsticks floating around I would probably need a whole makeup bag just for lipsticks. But sadly I do get told many times while staring at the different makes that I don’t need any more and I have enough etc.
I do get lip envy when I see people with such an extensive range or wearing such a beautiful colour. My main lip envy is with youtuber/blogger Helen Anderson who excels in beauty and has such a wonderful lip collection.
Mine may be still growing but I have acquired some favourites I wanted to share with the pros and cons of them. Let me know your favourites along the way and of your own.


DAY 1 –
Is the second lipstick I ever bought and for a long time was my primary colour and is still highly rated on my lip list. It’s the perfect go to. It’s Punky Pink by Barry M. Number 145. I know this off by heart after an incident where I lost it on a night out and the next day couldn’t remember what it was called and accidently got the wrong one. Nice one Lucy.
Its not too dark or light but I find the perfect blend of pink for a pale persons skin. I tend to make it my go to when im not wanting a giant statement face, for simple eye days or work when I don’t feel like my customers deserve my best. However I know when wearing it I always feel good.
Its lasting time can vary; I often find I only have to reapply it once after I’ve eaten and
even then it’s just to brighten the colour up a little. Although it does come off with surfaces/hands/bottles that touch it, ive found this doesn’t seem to affect the colour lasting on my lips as I frantically panic and search for a mirror.



If you’re looking for a just a suitable piece to add to your outfit I would highly recommend this to add to your collection.


You Might Also Like

0 comments