THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

Day 3 – 23/06/16

This isn’t based off a page from the book but instead my own thoughts and opinions.

I’m struggling to find something in the book that takes my fancy today; I’ve put off writing this till late at night. I didn’t want to fail on the third day and not write. But I’m struggling.

Do you ever have days where you just feel inadequate? I’ve spent the day listening to people around me talk very negatively about something I feel the opposite in, making my opinion and voice seem very invalid although I know it’s not. It’s just I’m surrounded my closed minded people that make me want to crawl into a hole rather than voice myself. On top of this, I started a new job that makes me very nervous because I don’t know anything regarding it and the things I have to do.
I feel small, and heavy.
I know it’s natural to feel this way sometimes but it’s currently effecting my writing (I’ve rewritten this post 3times now) and that’s what makes me sad most of all. Writing to me is more than just some words, I enjoy the way I can make words and stories appear, often in no time at all. It’s like the lightbulb goes on and before anyone has time to flip the switch off my words are already forming. It’s why I took the challenge on myself to write every day. To better myself. Advance my skills. Gather opinions. See if I could do it.

I will be able to it, today was just a setback, and hey it might happen again where you get another rambling piece. But there’s nothing like a bit of personality in-between a lot of stories on this blog.

So that’s how im doing today. What about you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments