PRIME DAY PURCHASES

Prime Day got me good.

As I click download on the Amazon app questioning why id never thought to download it before it soon became clear 24hours later after a 50pound check out happened without batting an eyelid. But hey it was prime day!

Two alternative titles for this blog -
PRIME DAY PURCHES
Or
THINGS I DIDN’T NEED BUT BOUGHT ANYWAY BECAUSE ITS PRIME DAY.

1.                                      1.  Wunderbrow.

This purchase I can justify as I use wunderbrow daily and ive started running out so when its got 8pounds off I couldn’t resist that. However wunderbrow is a godsend to someone with no eyebrows like me. And by no eyebrows I don’t mean, oh I plucked them too much and now they don’t grow back as full. I mean my 1year old niece has more noticeable eyebrows than I ever will. So I will always highly recommend Wunderbrow.








2.                    2.  Revlon Ultra HD matte Lip Colour – Devoution
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while youll know I am a sucker for lipstick and I haven’t made a purchase for a while and Revlons ultra HD has been on my list. So I caved, I don’t even know if this was on sale as I quickly added it to my basket and I don’t regret it one bit. It smells beautiful, the colour is devine, and it feels for a matt, so healthy for my lips. I am in love.


3.               3.  Nailstar UV Nail lamp.
Ive wanted a UV nail lamp since I went to an old friends house last year and she gave me shellacs, and I have been searching ever since, so when this UV lamp was on primes list, done. Added. Checkout. I am so excited to use it and I say that because I got too excited that I forgot to order any actuall nail kit to go with the uv light. –smart one. So I may do an updated blog on whether I would recommend this or not. Stay tuned.



4.            4. Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler
Now this purchased was 100% whole heartedly inspired by Zoella, a few months ago she had a shoot where her hair was curled so beautifully in pin tight curls. And that was it, I was in love. I hadn’t had a curling iron since I left new Zealand and even then I was a simple boots one so couldn’t do as much as I wanted. Luckily my hair has a natural curl and volume so I managed to maintain my hair to work in ways I wanted. But I still craved the pin tight curls, so when there was 10minutes left on this 99% claimed prime day sale i didn’t have chance to think. And that night I curcled my hair as best as I could and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase. Im still getting the hang of the right curls, but the temperature the curling wand give off is insane. I can hold a strand of hair on for a few seconds and curl will be set for the day. I can’t wait to get my natural curs even curlier using this chopstick.



Amazon you got me, four items and 50pounds later im left with the guilt of prime and the knowledge that I won’t be in the UK for the next prime day so it’s okay, one time with no self-control is worth it. Experience I would say.

Although if you made any Prime Day Purchases let me know!





You Might Also Like

0 comments