Lets get away from the red.



It might be a clue right now on the fifth post on the five favourite lipsticks, that I enjoy red, and bright coloured to add a pop to my face. So the other month I branched out and I wanted to include it on this list.
It’s a very subtle colour called Private Booth – 1002 by the brand Sleek. I picked it up out of curiosity and tend to wear it on those days that im not really keen on being noticed. The one main factor I have found I adore about this particular lipstick though is that it contains Shea butter, coconut oil and Vitamin Es to hydrate your lips. I often find im a big contender for drying my lips out a lot, and instead of avoiding wearing lipsticks and getting upset I throw this on and still feel fabulous and know my lips will afterwards too.

The downside to this lipstick is though, that I find it sometimes applied a little flaky, which is never a nice look for a subtle lip. So instead of leaving it looking like my lips are falling apparent, I put some clear or close to the colour as I can lipgloss over the top and it tends to smooth it over and keep the colour locked it. Just a little cheat trick so you don’t have to feel sad about not being able to wear this subtle beauty without looking like you’ve walked in after a snow storm despite it being  a summer day.



Those are my five favourite lipsticks, I hope you enjoyed this mini-series again. I am very much enjoying adding some colour and photos to my page and sharing some of my favourite things in the world. As being a fan of reading about these things definitely inspires you to write your own.
Let me know a few of your favourite things.

You Might Also Like

1 comments