Short Girl; Big Thighs.

I don't think a day will ever come where I label myself fashionable. Although I must say I feel fabulous in these high wasted jeans and what more could you want than that?


The reason I'm talking about high waisted jeans today is because they seem to be a ‘thing’ every pair I pick up are ‘high wasted’; a year ago I would have turned my nose up at the fact I could never pull off high waisted.


I'm little. Little in size and little in waist. But I seem to have big thighs. So with my proportions and high waisted jeans being claimed to eat up small people's body's, I steered away.

Until now.

Click for Options

Styling my dark blue high waists for interviews and my new light blue for nights out and casual wear. I am in love. I love the ease of tucking shirts in(my favourite thing to do) I love the way crop tops just flow so nicely when matched. And I love the way it accentuates my thighs. Most of all I love the way it makes me feel.


I will never be fashionable. But my motto for the past year and a half has to always feel fabulous (AFF). And that is a message I will try spread.


So hey short girl eyeing up those new jeans; embrace your body and buy them. Ps; it doesn't make you look short, it makes you look fab.


XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments